23 May, 2010



Been sometime since i update my blog. Just lazy to update.

Started my new job just a week ago. Right now i am working at Macdonald HQ at King Albert Park under the department od MDS.

Jobscope is to reply and check customer feedback on delivery side like y they cannot access to Mcdelivery, change of their info, refund of their credit card payment, reports etc. Kinda tought as its very confusing and i got to becareful as i am dealing with credit card payment refund...

Hopefully i can stay long cos their benefits is gd and wrking hr damn short from 8.45am to 5pm only and 5 days work.

But my mentor and manager left from my department :[ They treat me very gd esp my mentor. Sian MNCs company always full of politics. Dunno why esp those aunties, or lady like to bitch ard even its not their fucking business. I will endure and just focus and do well my job! I will give myself 1 month to adapt.

Now almost every weekend go drink. Yest go Atlantis with pearly, Bb and Bin. Alot of things happen lately in wrk, amd some bo liao stuff hai.

I am gonna wrk hard for my future..... Jia You Jen :]