13 February, 2010

A lesson to be learn............

Bb call me up and i went over to his house cos he forgot to bring his home keys and was surprise when i heard something erm funny from Bb.

An advice for both of u. Firstly, wad comes ard goes ard and secondly is i wont trust u again.
Well seem like he cant eat grapes and say its sour :] Therefore trying to break us up by telling my secrets to Bb :] Its not going to be easy so keep on trying :]

Next i tot i can trust u so therefore telling u my secrets but wad i can say is i trust the wrong ppl. Even someone say not to trust u and say many things to u as ur mouth cant be shut. Cant believe it that i can even trust my own.........................
U urself did wrong things too and i neo yet i did not say out but u another side keep backstab me. GOOD JOB :]

Anw its really a lesson for me to learn from here. There wont be 2nd time anymore!

Awaiting now for Bb to come over to have Reunion dinner with my family den after that night time going over to Bb house for Reunion dinner :]