10 July, 2009

Rui yang Bday

Yeah i am selected for the DND event next fri with joanna, gillian and others.
So happy, I am gonna work more to earn lots lots of money :]

This pics were taken last sat after my event, i rush down to my sis home to bath etc before heading to Kallang for our Dinner at the seafood restaurant... Thanks sis for that costly dinner :]
Bb fetch me up and down w/out any complaining.
Thanks for the changes you made for me. In the past, you always like to complain this and that but now, you seldom give and instead more loving, caring to me.
I will cherish you like the way how you cherish me Baby.





After the dinner, we went to the arcade to play a while with the kids and off i go to work again for the Coversey Sampling with Sylvia.
Bb was worried so he stay there thru out the 3 hours alone and waited for me to finish work and fetch me home despite he is very tired and got to work the next day early in the morning and slept about 3 hours only.
U are the Best My Love. Muackie for U Mr Peh :]
Tml gonna bring Qq out to East coast park with my Sis family, dad and jennise they all to picnic. Its been a long time since we went to the park for picnic :]
Qq will be staying at my home from sat till mon cos her owner will be going to Malaysia so they ask me if i could take care of her and i agree of cos.
Feeling happy and eager to see Qq tml :]