09 July, 2009



Below are the photos of me and other models during the casting and the events for the Formula Drift last sat and sun :]

[Joanna & Gillian]








Our jobscope was easy, we just had to blade around giving out a little of brochur and taking photos :]
Love my job lots :]
[Dawn]



[Celest] Her booth was just beside our booth

Han wei was my ex collegue and so surprise to see him after about 5 years?
He is working for Energiser and planning to marry at the end of the year too. Congrats :]


This is where the spectators will sit to enjoy the view of the formula drift.
Day 1 which is last sat, the weather was damn hot but day 2 which is last sun, it rain heavily. But still the spectator did not left and still willing to wait and continue to see the drift.

[All the racer from different country (Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore etc) ]
This is where all the racer cars are park, repair etc
[Display cars]
Look at Dawn face.......

[Group pic with the Hotstuff babes]
[Jessie]

[Darius] My sec school fren
[Koon yao] My sec sch junior. I realise this guy keep staring at me so i ask anything? in a nice way den he told me tat he neo me and if i study in Greenridge sec last time. Tats when i neo who is he lol.....
This boy is damn cute right, look at his hair!!


My bro, sis in law, mon and dad came down to support me despite its far and rains. Thanks :]
Bb did not join them cos he got to work :[
But Bb made it up by fetching me to work and casting to and fro :]
Thanks Bb. I Love U....

[Hui yi]