13 January, 2009

RIP Ming fei. Misses

Woke up early to sent Ming Fei the last journey. Bert, charlie & Lam meet us below my house and we went over to Mandai Cementation.
The undertaker brought his body at abt 9am and they brought his body to tha hall and lifted the coffin cover.........
Mingfei sis words touches everyone of us. She even told us to look at him the last look if we wanted but she told us that he may look different from wad we neo him in the past.
I took up my courage and step foward to see him the last time. As i walking closer and closer, my heart beat faster and faster.Finally saw his face.........
My heart sank and hurts. Why he become like tat? The impact must be very big. OMG!
Why must u be so foolisg to end ur life by jumping down? It cant solve any problem u neo?
I suddenly got the huge urge to cry out :(
We were allow to see him abt 45 min before he was taken for cementation...
I cant bear to see him just burn like tat and gone. U must have suffer alot and pain rite inside there burning.
Everyone when to the hall to withness the cementation...
Its was Pin drop sillence in the hall except those crying voices and see thier tears flowing down their cheek.
As they push ur coffin nearer and nearer, i reali feel heartbroken.
Finally when ur coffin is place inside, the door slowly close aand i neo i wont be seeing u again forever.
At that very moment, my mind was blank.
Why do u choose this kind of road and not telling ur frens, bro or family?
Is there still many things which we do not neo or was is her?
My dear fren, u still have lots of fren & me do u neo tat.
Saw u last month and chatted with u but now, ur gone forever from our lifes.
Ur a good fren and a friendly guy but why??????
So many of us send u to the last journey le, RIP my fren.
Ur always in our memory Ming Fei.