21 January, 2009

14/1/09

Went to do my nails at JB last wed and this is the results. I did for RM 280 just my hands lo so ex :(
But thanks Bb for paying and treating my family to eat and acc thru out while i doing my nails despite u are tired and throw a bit of tantrum :)



16/1/09
Meet jia wei and Bb to bugis to shop and than evening we went to Geylang to eat my favorite frog porriage and happen to saw Lam pass by that area so he stop and chat with us before continue to work. Than nite eric fetch pearly & i to work. Luckily eric fetch me home cos i suddenly feel very scare. Reach home, eveyone was asleep so ai call Bb to come up my home atonce and within 15min, Bb reach le :) Thanks Bb.

18/1/09
Meet pearly in the early morning to reborn our hair at Livia house than late noon, jennise & i went to do our shoots at Fort Canning Park till 7 plus than head home. Damn tired today.



19/1/09
Went for a casting today at Eleganz than meet pearly at BL market to cut hair and dinner. Than pearly, jennise & bert acc me to wen bin 2nd sis house to collect some clothes which she wanted to give me & head home le. Today was the 7th day Ming fei pass away, Miss u lots. RIP

20/1/09
Meet baby to Marina Square to shop for his shoe but he didnt manage to fancy any so we head to Bugis and brought his shoe which he saw the other time and head home.