27 October, 2009

Feeling erm not reali good since yest.
Dunno should i feel angry or sad.
Well its ok i will buck up in order Fatty say something behind my back.

Pat just call me and intro me a job... Tat is fast cos yest i just told her i wanna find a new job and this morning she all me liao....

Everything is good like pay wise, and alot of benefits too...

I cant bear to leave my collegues but i reali cant stand her lo :[

This week got couple of events but none of it i am doing cos just simply no mood to do. All i need now is a good rest and be with my love ones..

I am damn happy yest cos i won $250 in mahjong.
First time win so many, super happy luh :]
I hope my luck was as good as yest whenever i play Mj..

God Bless Me and wish me luck in everything i do :]
I dun wanna meet till Xiao Ren like Fatty !!!!!!!!!