11 September, 2009

Went to Butter Factory yest. Met with Gillian, Rabbit serene and alot of other gals.....

Erm kinda dissapointed cos i thought its kinda big and happening but it seem not so.
Left there about 11pm+ and head to Versase with my frens.
After i left not long, jojo, june etc came... Everytime i left le den Jojo come de lol, No yuan fen to see her.
Anw We stay at Versase till 1am+.
We support jennise by ordering Remy Martin and finish 1 bottle by abt 1am and head home.

Jennise and Jolin drank till kinda high and Jolin lost her Couch Pouch with her IC, $$ etc :[
Hope she can find soon her stuff.

Gillian was high too after i left and fell from stairs. Now got bruises etc.
Get well soon babe.
I promise u i wont leave u alone again :( And i Promise u we go club ourself soon again.

Hai took half day in the morning to visit my Doc as my braces is hurting me den meanwhile can slp longer cos yest go club...

Meeting Bb and Gy later...