28 September, 2009





Was lazy to blog abt SIN... Will blog abt it soon.

Did a private event last fri( 25/09/09) at Sembawang. Gillian, Janice, Dawn, Audrey etc was there working too. Our job os to mingle only and my attire is F1 uniform.
Its exactly the same as i wore on SIN the two piece outfit except my bottom is shorts instead of skirt.
Went to Versashe to drink with Leoric and Ron den Bert came after tat to join us. Drank 2 tower of beer and head home.

Sat 26/09/09, Work for roving den after work i head down to Bb home den we went down to celebrate Guo yuan Bday at a pub in chinatown. After tat, we went for supper at West coast and head home. So tired.....

Sun 27/09/09, I was selected to work for a F1 VIP private event today with Janice fion, Bernise, Gillian etc but i am tired and wants to acc Bb shop shop etc as its been sometimes since we went to shop during weekends.... I ask Sherry to replace me instead.
Bb, me, Jennise and bert head down to town and we went in to Taka LV boutique cos jennise and i eye onto a LV pouch for quite sometime so we went to see if there is any more stocks as there is no stock the time we went there.

And yes they have and Bb straight help me buy the pouch w/out hestitating.... So happy :] Thanks Bb for the LV pouch :] He say this will be for my Bday First present and surprises :]
Than we all head to Bukit Timah for Frog porridge den i head to Bb home to prepare his work stuff the next day cos Bb will be sleeping over at my home....

Been working for events and my full time job so tired.... This wed still got exam :[ Gonna study today and tml..... Sian :[