09 September, 2009

This morning, Bb said some mushy words that brighten up my day.

Bb call me and say
" Baby i love u, i wan to be with u Zhang Zhang Jiu Jiu!!!!! "

I am puzzled by his sudden words so i ask him wad happen den he say cos the time now is 09.09Am and today date is 09.09.2009.

So he waited till the time strike 09.09Am and call me.

Feel so sweet by my boy words :]

Though its a bit Bo Liao but to me i think in a relationship or married couple, Sometimes u should give ur another partner some surprises like small gift to prise he/she for doing well something or say some sweet talking etc.

This will improve the bonds between them and last longer.
Dont u feel that way????

Meeting jennise and gillian after my work to Tampaniess to have a hair cut etc :]
Been sometime since i met gillian..