04 September, 2009

Mj last nite with pearly, zheng and teck seng.
Damn lose $90 lo :[

Wed nite (2/9/09), after work, Bb and i went to causeway to shop and dinner.
We went to Soul Garden, Its my virgin trip to dine at Soul Garden. Ya i neo i look like mountain tortise :x
Well the food is ok ok only for me and what make mw pek chek is when we are out of the restaurent, we still smell of the Bbq smell...
My hair, clothes and even inside my bag also smells lo hai. That is the reason why i dun like to Bbq.
After dinner we went to meet up with guo yuan and charlie etc to Lim chu kang cementry to pray. Its also my first time going there to pray and alot of things which is my first time experience etc. Its very dark and spooky too.
We also got pray and burn things for Ming Fei.. Hope he can receive and fine.
We pray till 1am+ den we head to Xiao xiong house etc and head home.
By that time, Bb and i were very exhausted....

Yeah today is friday :]
Its like wow, how i survive this week at office lo, cos month end den got alot of accounts stuff that need to bill etc :[
But i do like my working places, collegue and my work :]

Gonna meet Bb later.... But no plans yet :(