11 August, 2009

Random post and pic.....





Went to drink last last sat (1/8/09) with my Lao po livia and her frens....
Enjoy going out with her.... Its been sometime since we met up and i am glad that our friendship is still tat strong and good.... Now u found ur true love, i am happy for u :]


Fri 7/8/09
Met jia wei and Bb at Jp for dinner etc after work. Jia wei Treat me Fish and co and we chatted and shop ard before i went to Bb home to stay over.

Sat 8/8/09
The next day early morning, we went to JB with guo yuan to brought some stuff and shop ard den in the evening i meet up with my sis they all for dinner in town and nite, Bb acc me to Social House to meet up with Gillian, Joanna etc....

I went there a short while and left cos almost all is guy and i dunno them :[ Hope the rest of babes will enjoy their nite :]

After we left Social house, lao po came to look for us and we head down to a pub at chinatown with Charlie, Lam, Fredrick they all...

We stay there till the pub close and something erm bad happen anw.... Than we all head to 651 for supper and head home.

Bb is sick but he neo i dun wish to stay at home so despite his fever gone up to 38.6, he still acc me :] Bb i love u....


Sun 9/8/09
Tat nite Bb stay over at my place and i promise him tat i will acc him to consult doctor in the morning but the next day, he saw me sleeping soundly so nv ask me up and went to consult doctor himself and came back to wait for me to wake up den go have lunch despite he hungry. Sorry Bb :[

Bb fever went down and feeling alot better after medication.

Nite i went to work for Smirnoff event at St james with Janice etc. Before that Bb and i met up with jia wei, charlie and elaine for dinner at Boon Lay market.

The rest of the Smirnoff event pic will be posted at http://club.stomp.com.sg/clubstomp/displayAlbum.do?id=660.
Thanks Royston for the pics taken :]

I love my Dumbo lots lots :]
Cant imagine my llife w/out u.
I want Nobody, Nobody but U......