31 July, 2009

After finish work at 5pm, i Will be rushing off to Clementi for a event roadshow for Ambi Pur at Clementi Caltex later den after the 2 hour event, i am going to Bq to work for Coversey......

This sat gonna work a event for Tiger Airway....

As i see my saving digit increases, i feel so happy :]


Wed (29/07/09)
I told Bb tat i have the urge to have Tom Yum steamboat at Marine Parade.
Bb say dun wan cos very far and sure got heavy traffic de den i say nvm lo
But Bb can see how disspointed i am and drove me there to eat :] Thanks Bb.
Than after eating, Bb go home take his work stuff and head my home when i suggest to wash his car at my house multi carpark.

Well i regret it cos it was so exhausted :[
Bb still scare i never wash properly lo, keep remaining me tat there must scrub, here must scrub. Kaoz, help u still so bossy....

Once i reach home, i bath and off to my Lala land.
Bb also say next time dun wanna wash himself le haha....