03 April, 2009

Bb & i had a casting together and if we got selected, we are going to act in the show "Just for laugh" in singapore version! Think u guys should have watch it b4.
Thanks Albert for this job recommandation. I intro Sze ying and her bf in too :] Thought its kinda shy to do those acts with Bb in public but overall we manage to do it. If any of the couple are selected, u can den see us on TV doing funny things :]

After casting, Bb, me, Sy and her bf went to Mac to had our lunch and its been ages since i met up with sy so we chatted alot. Than I went back to Bb home and slp till he went to work.

Nite go Dragonfly with bro they all again. This time i drank martell, E-33, Terqualia shots and B52. Thanks bert for treating me the E-33 and the B52. Was kinda drunk after tat and vomited. Can see many stars around me.... Reach home, neither i wash off my make up nor change my clothes, i just sleep rite away.