12 April, 2009

9/4 (Thur)
Suppose to teach tuition today after work but was tired as i work yest nite :[ But i called up to my student mom and told her i not feeling well :x Last min desmond call me up and ask me to help him work this tiger beer event so i help up ha. I pair up with jennise and by the time i reach home. I am so exhausted.

Removed my make up and off to the bed.

10/4 (Fri)
Went shopping with ming, jia wei and Bb at bugis. Ming car was super chio man, and his car was limited edition. His Evo 9 was special premium edition design by jackie chan. In singapore there is only 2 cars but now left with his only. On the road u wont be able to see 2nd of this car. Damn chio can!

Its raining heavily yet he still can speed OMG!!! So scary. Manage to buy 2 tops and the guys say it look nice too. Than we walk ard till late den had our dinner at V8 restaurent and it was a treat by Bb cos he getting his bonus :]

Bb u neo wad i wanted rite Wahahah......

Than Ming fetch me to work at sun tec and this time its my turn to sit in front. His seats in front was damn chio cos it got this design at the head rest area.
When he drive, i can feel the impact pulling me backwards despite i lie down and his car is damn powerfull and very strong.

Was day dreaming if i can own a Evo 9 myself, wow tat be fun.....
On his car roof there is also this big words on it. Super chio.

After work, eric fetch me to Nana to find Bb they all. Went for a supper and head home.....


11/4 (Sat)
Work for a tiger beer event at east coast again. After work, Bb, hong hu and jia wei suppose to fetch me but due to some reason, i cabbed over to Vivo and met up with all of them. Khloe joined us for the midnite show. Total got 7 ppl. ( Me, Bb, khloe, Jia wei, Hong hui, Ming & Bin) After the show we went to have our supper at Bukit Timah. Our favourite Frog porriage :]

Than Bb slp at my home :]
12/4 (Sun)
Bb took leave and we went to shop etc again :] Bb had lunch at my home b4 going out. Finally brought my office skirts which i like. Thanks Bb for buying for me again.
Tml gonna work again sian.
Monday Blues :[