05 March, 2009

He once told me this
"In order to lead a carefree life, first U got to be satisfied 1st. So u must be happy wif what u have now. when u r satisfied wif ur life den u will be happy, even if u own the whole world but if u are still greedy for more, than u wun be happy."

It make sence to me................ So jennifer be contented for wad u have.
Be a carefree & a happy gal :]

Went to Tanjong pagar to drink yest nite with ise, eric, ah kiong, yong yi etc instead at st james. Drank till the pub closed and kinda high but still not drunk yet.

Its been sometime since i went out with frens to drink. Thanks guys for ur accompany.
I did enjoy myself :]

Gonna Thailand tml le. Bon Voyage to us :]

I miss the way u talk to me, ur smile, ur gentleness etc but will this last long?
I dunno..........................................