22 March, 2009

18/3/09
This whole week kept playing Mj and Bb kept accompanying me and stay at my home. Suppose to attend school today but felt lazy and restless so decide to go K-box with jennise. Out of sudden Bb sms me and tell me lots of his feeling. Im lost of words but thanks Bb i neo u still care and love me that is why u came to find me right after work in the morning. Muackz :]

19/3/09
Mj again with zheng, his gf and 2 fren and Bin till 3am+. Play 3-6 this time round. its my first time playing 3-6 myself without bb helping me to look out but luckily still won $55. Suppose to win $95 but i threw to zheng fren suo zi even i neo he bao suo zi. Damn lo, dunno wad i thinking also cos i only got 1 tai but nvm got win can le.

20/3/09
Jia wei came to my home to use com to type something den he fetch me to Bb home den Bb fetch me to work at East Coast. Bb was patient and sweet of him to wait and acc me thru out the 3 hours of work and even delicated songs for me before he went to kallang to meet his frens to kick football and came to fetch me over to acc and watch him play den we went to had our supper Frog porriage at bukit timah den head home sweet home to Zzzzzz. Stupit Bb at first dun wan to bath and slp de, so stinks as he was sweating alot while kicking football but i manage to drag and Polo So him to bath den allow him to lie on my bed.

21/3/09
Bb woke up and buy Swensens ice-cream cake for my bro bday but too bad we cant attend cos i got to work :[ Den we went to Bb house nearby to had Lamb soup for our late lunch den evening bb fetch me to work again. For the march weekend i be working for this Tiger beer event so there be more $$$ :] After work Bro came to fetch me and we head to Dragonfly to celebrate his Bday. Happy Bday bro!!!!!! Bro, me and jennise drank quite alot. We play 5-10 and i kept lose lo damn. We reach home by ard 6am den bert suggest to have Mac breakfast so Bert fetch me and we went to had our breakfast and by the time we reach home its already 7am. Yawn...........
Happy 35th Bday Bro

22/3/09
Bb didnt went to work today cos he got a serious headache maybe due to not enought of rest cos he play Mj yest till 3am+. Bb than went for a hair cut today and went to Lao po home to dye hair before coming to my home den we went to Jp to watch movie but seems like no nice moovie to watch so we head to Bb home den he order pizza and slack till 11pm+ and head home.