01 November, 2008

Yest after celebrating Lam bday, Dumbo & i was too tired so we decided to head home & slp while the rest went to have supper. Tot i could slp longer but Dumbo woke me up ard 12pm :[ So we had our lunch which mom brought for us den we head down to town shop. Both of us brought 2 Levis jeans. I brought 1 skinny jean & he brought 1 straight cut. Than we walk ard when he brought me a bag which i fancy from LV. So happy & love it alot. Thanks my love. Its 1 of the bday surprises for my bday he says. Cant wait for my bday & see wads more surprise i will get :]





Than after shopping etc, we head down to AMK to his aunt game shop to have dinner & mean while yo buy gold ankle braclet for his bro baby Jovan. After eatting and purchase the ankle braclet, we went to his bro house chat, play with jovan, talk alot with mei ling sis than head to home sweet home. Was feeling exhausted but happy too. Thanks hubby for everything. I neo u dotes me the most. Dun dare to spent $ on urself but always buy things for me. Always save all the best for me. I LOVE U :]