07 November, 2008

Happy Bday To Me !!!!!!!!!!!!

So eager to see whats my another surprise is.... Last year Bb brought me to Jacks Place to have western dinner and a diamond necklest but this time Hubby brought me to Vivo city to walk & we intend to watch movie but its too late so we decided to give it a miss. Than around evening, Bb brought me to Prima Tower and we had our sumptuous and romentic dinner up there & we can see the nice view around us esp at night, the scenary is so beautiful. Having ur love one by yourside to have a romentic dinner, looking at the scenary together, chatting together was a paradise that i always wanted :] Thanks my Love.











































Than while we eating, those waitress dunno why keep staring at us and talk something. Till their boss come and talk to us than we neo what are they talking abt. They were guessing our age & my occupation. Funny rite, they tot i am Air stewardess or Beauty consultant etc ha. But overall they are very friendly and their service is very good too. After eating, we went to shop at Vivo a while and head home to cut cake with my family. Hope all my wish will come true :]



Thanks Dumbo Hubby for everything u prepare & done. I LOVE U......