29 November, 2008

29/11/08
Drag myself out of the bed again andprepare before head down to Eleganz model to do my portfolio shoot. Suppose to reach there by 9am but was late. Hai too tired le, i think i slept abt 3 hours only :[ The shoot took abt 7 hours which include make up and hair done by the make up artist. Was so tired when i reach home but i never slp instead i help out my parents to do their stuff than nite play Mahjong till midnite. Won $11 dollars. Cant imagine how i survive my whole day.



30/11/08

Today was our Family day. Woke up around 12 pm and Bb came over to my house and my family & us together head down to Bukit Purmi ( dunno how to spell ) to had our lunch. Their Lor Mee is very nice & famous than head down to Sentosa meeting my sis they all. We played the Luge & the skyride. It was damm fun.










Than we head to the beach to play and chat till late evening than head to Vivi City to had our dinner & head home. Play Mahjong again with jennise, Bro & Bb till midnite.




Look at the beautiful sunset behine us