18 December, 2008

2009 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
  1. I hope to get a stable office job after Chinese New Year and mean while continue my studies for advance diploma.
  2. I hope to have a no worries and carefree life.
  3. I hope to have more frens & not enemy and i dislike ppl who better nothing to do and trying to go round doing stupit things, talking rubbish just to make ppl hate.
  4. Control my spendings and save lots of money.
  5. Go Taiwan with the 2 babes ( Tracy & Pearly ) on March.
  6. Stay together blissful and happily with my baby for eternity.
  7. Hope all my family & Bb will have a good health and stay happily.
  8. Dun ever let me meet till ''Xiao Ren''.

Hope my 2009 New Year Resolutions will come true :]

Next sat which is on the 27 Dec, i gonna have a outdoor paid shoot again. The theme is casual and i got jennise in for this paid shoot as well :] Hope i could earn more and more money as time pass by. Gonna ask pearly (my consultant) how to save money le ha...